Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) Video Surveillance Design
Our consultants provide many sophisticated low voltage systems design services including security and CCTV systems. Commercial applications CCTV design and installation experience, helps us provide the cutting edge solution which prevents criminal activity, protects valuable assets and providing enhanced facility operation.
Architectural and Engineering companies hiring us to get thru technologies barrier and take care of CCTV part to provide competitive and cost efficient solution to their clients. We are following recommended best practices for clients industry and particular application. Our design includes wiring, electrical, grounding solutions, calculations of coverage areas for CCTV cameras and comprehensive project assessment including equipment options for cameras and DVRs (Digital Video Recorder).
We are providing complete equipment specifications & installation plans. Drawing index for CCTV system design usually includes (but can be expanded if needed):
The Video Surveillance System include the following components:
1. A Virtual Management System (VMS) consisting of central and/or distributed administration access, central and/or distributed video recording, and distributed client access.
2. Cabling, mounting hardware, junction boxes, terminal strips,consoles/racks/desks and other materials required to provide a complete functional system.
3. Labor, engineering, and testing required to deliver a complete and operating installation.
Innovave solution contains product data sheets or catalog cut sheets for each item listed in the Drawings. All Drawings are prepared in the latest version of AutoCad delivered in on archive with print ready PDF version of the project. Drawings include solutions for racks, consoles, and cabinets with designations, dimensions, color, operating controls, instrument wiring, and schematic diagrams of circuits.
Also, we are providing details about equipment interfaces, identifying numbers of wires, termination requirements, voltages, and other pertinent details. Drawings include front elevations, cabinet dimensions, types of mounting, doors, barriers, catalog number of locks, and finishes for terminal cabinets.
TYPICAL SHEET INDEX FOR CCTV SYSTEM:
-GENERAL NOTES&SYMBOL LIST
-CCTV SIGNAL BLOCK RISER DIAGRAM
-CCTV EQUIPMENT LOCATION FLOORPLAN
-CCTV RACK ELEVATION
-CCTV CAMERA MOUNT DETAILS
[mp_image_slider ids="2201,2200,2199" size="full" animation="fade" smooth_height="false" slideshow="true" slideshow_speed="7" animation_speed="600" control_nav="true"]
CODES AND STANDARDS TO FOLLOW (CCTV)
1. EIA/TIA-568: Commercial building telecommunications wiring
standard and current addenda.TIA-EIA-568-B.2
2. EIA/TIA-569: Commercial building standard for telecommunications pathways and spaces.
3. EIA/TIA-606: Administration standard for telecommunications infrastructure of commercial buildings.
4. EIA/TIA-607: Commercial building grounding and bonding requirements for telecommunications.
5. CCR Part 2 - California Building Code (CBC).
6. CCR Part 3 - California Electrical Code (CEC).
7. ANSI, ASTM, UL, NEMA, IEEE and FCC standards as applicable.
8. BICSI Telecommunications Distribution Methods Manual, current edition.
9. FCC Part 68.